Where: Marriott, Wolf Rd.
2018 Hall of Fame Inductees
Induction into the Tech Valley Business Hall of Fame is a preeminent business leadership award in the Capital Region. As such, those chosen to receive the award must not only meet the high standards established for the honor, but should themselves be a sign of the quality of the award. The honorees will be part of an illustrious group who have exemplified business & entrepreneurial leadership and demonstrate a deep commitment and dedication to our community.
Junior Achievement is committed to empowering young people to own their economic success and give young people a sense of purpose. The Hall of Fame honorees epitomize that mission and are outstanding role models for youth and of excellent reputation and character. These honorees are a source of inspiration and encouragement for students to become financially competent, own their economic success and become pillars of our community.
Selection Criteria for Inductees
- Inductee has a career marked by significant, recognized and relevant accomplishments that have impacted their organization and industry as transformational change agents.
- The inductee is an appropriate role model for youth, be of excellent reputation and a source of inspiration and encouragement for others to follow in life and business.
- Inductees must have exemplified business & entrepreneurial leadership which is defined as outstanding and enduring contributions to improving the products, services, processes or human relations of their business.
- Inductee demonstrates a deep commitment and dedication to our community and has made significant contributions to improving our community’s present and future.
- The emphasis will be on lifetime and career accomplishments and recognize three or more inductees each year. Posthumous nominations will receive additional consideration on an annual basis.
- The inductees may or may not be currently holding the position in which they achieved major success and for which they are being honored.
- The geographic area to be considered for inductees will be the current service area of Junior Achievement of Northeastern New York.
- Anyone who has left the above-mentioned area but has made a significant contribution while a resident may also be considered.